mercoledì 29 agosto 2012

Amalfi(2)


And if Amalfi was not enough here you are another gallery of photos taken in the beautiful city of Campania.
After a hearty breakfast on the harbor, in front of the first light of morning and a breathtaking view, we headed towards the center of the city, one of the first sound, the first scent of briosches and freshly baked bread.
The shops were beautiful, colorful, full of soap lemon-shaped and decorated bottles of limoncello. And as if that were not enough mid-morning we decided to have a second breakfast and back along the coast to enjoy some sun and enviable sea !

ps: I recommend the café Pansa, the best destination of our day;)

E se Amalfi 1 non fosse bastato eccovi qui un'altra carrellata di foto scattate nella bellissima città campana.
Dopo una ricca colazione sul porto,di fronte alle prime luci mattutine e ad un panorama mozzafiato,ci siamo diretti verso il centro della città,tra i primi rumori e i profumi delle briosches e pane appena sfornato.
I negozietti erano bellissimi,ipercolorati,ricchi di saponi a forma di limone e bottiglie di limoncello decorate. E come se non bastasse a metà mattinata abbiamo deciso di fare una seconda colazione e risalire lungo la costa per goderci un pò di sole,caldo e mare invidiabile!

p.s:vi consiglio la caffetteria Pansa,la meta migliore della nostra giornata!;)






















7 commenti:

  1. Pretty pics!

    welcome to my lovely fashion blog!

    http://frau-eismann.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. omg these are like magical shoe potions! love the little bottles, and the prints on your dress are really pretty :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bellissima Amalfi!
    Se ti va vieni a dare un'occhiata al mio blog, quali saranno secondo te i nuovi trend della stagione A/I che verrà?Ti aspetto su
    http://infrontofthecloset.blogspot.it/2012/09/new-fashion-trend-september-is-here.html

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hey I am so excited I found your site, I
    really found you by error, while I was researching on Google for
    something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just
    like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
    My web blog : short prom dresses 2013

    RispondiElimina
  5. Wow! Іn the end Ι got a webpage from where I knοw how to genuinelу get νaluable datа concerning mу
    studу and κnowlеԁge.
    My web page ... http://www.priorityappliances.net

    RispondiElimina
  6. I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage's content everyday along with a mug of coffee.
    Here is my web page : tankinis

    RispondiElimina
  7. Someone essentially lend a hand to make severely articles I'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this particular put up incredible. Fantastic activity!

    Here is my site; bathing suits for women

    RispondiElimina

Thanks to all for taking the time to leave a message on my blog!:)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow http://adreamonthewall.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...