venerdì 3 agosto 2012

Blue dress & JC

The desire to try my new Jc was too strong, so I decided to make some shots by combining the new wedges in an old blue dress!
I liked the result too (a bit less hair) .. what do you think? :)

Il desiderio di provare le mie nuove Jc era troppo forte,cosi ho deciso di realizzare qualche scatto abbinando le nuove zeppe ad un vecchio vestitino blu!
Il risultato mi è piaciuto troppo(un pò meno i capelli)..che ve ne pare?:)

Old blue dress//JC snick-std

Want to follow me during the week?
Follow me on Twitter @federicaroselli
Follow me on Instagram @federicaros
Follow me on Fb A dream on the wall
Follow me on Chicisimo   federicar

9 commenti:

  1. Hi beautiful!

    I think that this post is really interesting...and i love ur pictures! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

  2. your face is fantastic in these pics

  3. Me encanta el vestido, el azul es mi favorito.


  4. Lovely blue dress.


  5. Nice dress. It looks cute on you.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP:
    ♥ BLOG:


Thanks to all for taking the time to leave a message on my blog!:)

Follow this blog with bloglovin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...